Sat, Oct 01|
Miners Pumpkin Patch at Western Museum of Mining & Industry
~Children's Straw Maze, Giant Slide and Corn bins ~Life size Jenga, Battleship and more ~Cornhole, ladder ball and family games ~Vintage Apple Cider Press and Hayrides ~Gold Panning, Mining Machine Demonstrations ~Farmers Market, Food Trucks and music ~Pumpkin Catapult and Smashing!! ~PLUS, the BEST
TIME & LOCATION
Oct 01, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM
Colorado Springs, 225 North Gate Blvd, Colorado Springs, CO 80921, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Saturday, October 1 | 9AM - 4PM | Admission $10-$12
Miners' Pumpkin Patch Games Area includes:
- Giant Checkerboard, Battleship, Jenga, Tic-Tac-Toe and more.
- Cornhole, Ladder Ball, Tetherball and family games.
- Kids Hay Maze and Hay-Mountain Slide and Corn Bins.
- Animal Area (presenters vary--Petting Zoo, Miniature Ponies etc)
- Sack races and hands-on activity corner.
- Vintage Apple Cider Press. (Demonstrations at 10:30am and 1:30pm)
- and...The amazing PUMPKIN PATCH with Pumpkin Smash and Catapult.
Miners' Pumpkin Patch Historical Area includes:
- Machinery Demonstrations including Osgood Steam Shovel, Air Trammer and Mining Mucker (Demos at 11am and 2pm)
- Gold Panning at our Outdoor Troughs
- Tractor Pulled Hayrides
- Watch Blacksmiths work in our authentic Blacksmith shop (top of the hill, 10am - 2pm)
- Visit the Yellow Jacket II Stamp Mill
Miners' Pumpkin Patch Corral Area includes:
- Food Trucks for meals, coffee, ice-cream and treats
- Picnic area under the trees or in the tent
- Family friendly music
- Farmers Market with creative, local vendors and artisans (participants may vary each week)
- Face painter and/or balloon twister (may vary each week)
More Info + Tickets at: https://wmmi.org/news-events/miners-pumpkin-patch.html